[sclug] g++ c++ question

Antony Bartlett akb at akb.me.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:53 UTC 2003

Is it possible that the gcc command line option -pedantic-errors has somehow
become set (or perhaps has become the norm)?

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2003-01/msg00658.html

Using "new" or "malloc" (as per Simon's suggestion) is probably more
pleasing
(as long as you "delete" or "free" it when you're done, of course)