[sclug] Sco / Linux babble

Leon Ward leon.ward at added-dimension.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:53 UTC 2003

All,
	If you have not spotted this on the register already, it is well
worth a read.

I don't want to spoil the read but here are a few good quotes.

Darl McBride of SCO

It's time for everyone else in the industry, individuals and small
corporations, to understand this and to implement our own business models -
something that keeps us alive and profitable. In the long term

Eric Raymond

Linux is our work and our lawful property, the distillation of twelve years
of hard work, idealism, creativity, tears, joy, and sweat by hundreds of
thousands of cooperating hackers all over the world. It is not yours, has
never been yours, and will never be yours.

-Leon

This E-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses before delivery.
We recommend that all attachments are also checked by recipients before being viewed.
For more information contact postmaster at added-dimension.co.uk.