[sclug] Mozilla Mail junk filter not as clever as I expected

Chris Hammond atg at pomgolian.f2s.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:55 UTC 2003

> Does anyone else have good experience with Mozilla Mail's Bayesian junk
filtering? I'm disappointed with my experiences so far.
<

Is the spam that is slipping through encoded64 ? I was running a spam filter on an account for a while and the base64encoded stuff was always getting through but I found this web site http://small.dropbear.id.au/docs/base64tool.php    that explained the problem and has a  solution.

Regards
Chris