[sclug] SCLUG Meeting this Wednesday 14 April 2004 at 19:30 (fwd)

Damion.Yates at bbc.co.uk Damion.Yates at bbc.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 00:33:49 UTC 2004

(arg pants, I sent from the wrong address so this bounced at 19:33)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Simon Huggins wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 04:17:44PM +0100, Damion.Yates at bbc.co.uk
> wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Tom Dawes-Gamble wrote:
> > > This is the automagic meeting reminder.  The next meeting of the
> > > SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond Pub in Kings Road Reading
> > > this Wednesday at 19:30.
> > I've just joined this list and plan on attending, I'll try and
> > drag along some of my UNIX using colleagues.
>
> Cool.  I intend to be there.  We'll be the group that er, doesn't
> really stand out at all.  Um.  Hopefully someone will bring a fluffy
> penguin.

Well we're in the pub now, I have a Slackware t-shirt on but no sign of
a fluffy penguin.  We'll go for a wander shortly and embarrass
ourselves.

I should perhaps have sorted a phone number ;)  I'll give mine out but
not to the archived list.

Damion

--
Damion Yates - Maiden House, Vanwall Business estate, Maidenhead
email: Damion.Yates at bbc.co.uk - phone: +44 (0) 1628 407759 (ex: 0137759)