[sclug] Spring cleaning

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Apr 16 12:28:54 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 14 April 2004 17:03, Matt wrote:
[...]
> The last two are evil. Why would you want to go and spoil perfectly good
> BSD systems by putting Debian all over it?

Actually, one thing I'd really rather like to do is the reverse: use a Linux
kernel (with the large amount of supported hardware) with the BSD userland
(which is small and lightweight and configurable and ideally suited for
embedded systems). Doesn't seem to be possible, though...

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Apatheism: the school of belief where on doesn't
+- www.cowlark.com --+