[sclug] Reading Community Wireless

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Tue Dec 14 02:13:07 UTC 2004

I would definitely like to get some form of community wireless going
again.  The one I used to run with a couple of other student houses was
most fun.  Lots of late night gaming action as well as other benefits
(mp3s and such).

Anyone near Northumberland Avenue interested?

Cheers.

Hamlesh Motah.

tel: +44 (0)870 762 2424
fax: +44 (0)870 762 3834