[sclug] PGP Key signing session at this weeks meeting.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 17:36:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

So far I only know 4 people that have pgp keys.

User	Domain			Key ID
Matt 	bodgit-n-scarper  	1F97D933
huggie	blackcatnetworks.co.uk	DF5CE2B4
simon	triv.org.uk		57912F3F
tmdg	tmdg.co.uk		266A3AF7

I'll print off a bunch of forms giving the full informaion for the keys
and fingerprints etc.

If anyone else has a pgp key that they want signed please let me know
the key information so I can add it to the list.

Or you can print your own.  See the sclug pgp page
http://sclug.org.uk/pgp_signing.php for a perl script to do the job.

regards,
Tom.
--
main(int c,char **v){long x;while(--c){sscanf(*++v,"%li",&x);
printf("Decimal = %ld\nHex = 0x%lx\nOctal = 0%lo\n",x,x,x);}}