[sclug] virus scan

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Thu Feb 12 13:34:30 UTC 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:31:03PM +0000, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:33:18 +0000
> Ian Michell <ian.michell at hanzi.co.uk> wrote:
> > Has anyone on this list used or using gentoo?
> I've done extensive work with Gentoo (written an automated [but very
> customised] installation script, and I'm running it on a few servers and
> my current desktop). Feel free to shout when you get stuck, and if you
> don't already know about it then check out http://forums.gentoo.org for
> lots of help.

Why do your messages keep appearing with most of the message repeated in
the headers by the way Keith?

        "gs001.rg2.tiger-computing.com", hasmessageblock
        root at localhost for details.
        Content preview:  On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:33:18 +0000 Ian Michell
        <ian.michell at hanzi.co.uk> wrote: > Has anyone on this list used or
        using gentoo? I've done extensive work with Gentoo (written anityou
        get stuck, and if you don't already know about it then check out
        http://forums.gentoo.org for lots of help. [...]
        pts rule name              description

Seems a bit pointless.

--
 _        huggie at earth.li      -+*+-     fou, con et anglais      _
(_) <forc3> zsh je trouve ke tu passes plus de temps a faire la  (_)