[sclug] Looking for a technical writer

pieter claassen pieter at countersnipe.com
Thu Feb 19 15:46:47 UTC 2004

Hi, I am  looking for a technical writer for a short contract to produce
documentation for a network security product.

Format for delivery to be docbook.
You will have access to a web based installation of the product.
You must produce screen shots.
Part time or full-time contract and remote work possible.

Two documents to be developed:
1. Installation guide (we will provide the work flow)
2. The administration manual (if you work remotely, we can do daily
conference calls to resolve all questions)

I expect this to be about 1 man week of effort.

Please contact me if this is of interest to you.

Thanks,
Pieter

--
Pieter Claassen