[sclug] Debian 7.2 patching

Smiles, Mark Mark msmiles at agere.com
Mon Feb 23 12:29:30 UTC 2004

Doh!
Not only did I manage to nearly insult everyone by saying 'Hell all'
instead of Hello(sheesh .. , my brains shot to bits and I mixed my Linux
flavors. Your right, I said Debian 7.2 instead of 2.2.

By the way, my reply took a long time as my 'o' key is not working on my
keybrd and I'm cutting and pasting like creazy...

Thanks fer the hints.

Thanks!

Mark Smiles