[sclug] Debian - Packages that are not listed?

Scott Rixon scott at green-flag.com
Tue Feb 24 19:46:51 UTC 2004

My little Debian test box is going well.. I have IMAP working and
Procmail sorting my mail (Never really got it working on my RedHat
box)..

I am thinking about changing my workstation over so I thought I would go
through the packages I use on a daily basis..

The first problem I have found is Transcode. I rip most of my DVD so I
can watch them anywhere and keep the disk safe. I have been using
Transcode to do this. It isn't listed anywhere for Debian... What do I
do?

Also does anyone have a ATA133 Raid card working? I have a 300GB disk
but need a controller!!

Scott