[sclug] PDA's?

Graham Balharrie graham at hollymoon.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 08:51:40 UTC 2004

Just thought I'd say...

After MUCH looking into getting a Zaurus... I have decided it's a lost
cause.
I just cant seem to get one this side of the pond, and my budget doesnt
stretch enough to get one from over it, let alone the extra costs of making
the power work in this country!

Instead, I have been offered a Compaq Ipaq 3800 for ?100 which sounds a good
deal to me.  I shall probably fiddle around with Windows on it for a while
until I get bored and then try Linux on it.

Quick question tho, would it be possible to put Windows BACK, or is that a
stupid question :0)   Actualy the question is more why would you want to I
guess.

Anyway, comments or anything would be cool
Graham Balharrie