[sclug] zaurus in uk

Douglas Holden listsetc at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 23:52:22 UTC 2004

Bjorn
Do you have one of the new Zauri? I was tempted to buy one from
shirtpocket when they were first mentioned on sclug, but a review in one
of the UK Linux mags said that using the keyboard caused marked flexing,
and they were concerned as to whether it would prove durable in the long
term. I also found the palm hopeless, so in view of the cost of the
Zaurus I will keep on with my DOS powered palm-top till I can be
reassured as to the build quality of the  SLC750 or 860.
Douglas