[sclug] Any thoughts on how to block these? (long-ish)

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue Jan 13 14:38:49 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 02:31:38PM +0000, Patrick Kirk wrote:
> It seems that Spamassassin's Bayesian filters are confused so I've

Well you're confusing my spam filters (yet again) by including spam at
the end of your message.  I think I'll just mark your message as spam
and be done with it since you can't be bothered to strip spammish parts
from your message.

Simon.

--
* After a number of decimal places, nobody gives a damn.            *
           Brought to you by the letter V and the number 31