[sclug] newb - new member too

Simon Heywood simon at triv.org.uk
Sun Jul 11 15:15:59 UTC 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 03:45:48PM +0100, Alan Cocks wrote:
> Thanks - I think I saw the date on the website? I will love to come
> along (from as far as bracknell....) unfortunately I have a visit to
> relatives then, so I cannot come. Are the meets regular? I think I know
> where it is - how do people get there - is car parking possible?
> (advisable?)

The meetings happen every month; the date and time is advertised on both
the website and (subject to Tom's cron job working) this mailing list.
When I used to live in Lower Earley I sometimes parked on King's Road
(see the map on the website), which usually has one or two spaces at
that time of day. Otherwise, Queen's Road car park isn't too far away,
although typical Reading car park charges apply there.

S.