[sclug] Crash Course

Sandeep Varma darker.trooper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:38:51 UTC 2004

To fill in a bit on how much I know, I decided to tell you all about
my (lack of ) proficiency in Linux.

I have some command line experience, and can navigate in the file
systems with basic commands like 'ls' and 'cd', but no more than that.
As you can probably guess from that, I also don't know a thing about
compiling, let alone touching a kernel. I'm very willing to learn
however, and the massive time slot of the summer holidays should give
me plenty of time to do so. Can anyone give me any hints/guides or
point me in the direction of some on this subject?

Any replies will be very greatly appreciated. :-D

---

Sandeep Varma, Slough UK