[sclug] Linux Counter.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 07:50:51 UTC 2004

Hi,

It's been a while since I gave the Linux Counter a plug here.

Since I an one of the country managers for the UK I notice when we the
uk slip down the list Just recently Italy have passed the UK and we need
19 more people to get our place back.

If you have not registered with the counter then you can register at
http://counter.li.org/enter-person.php  idealy you should use the name
of the place were the census counts you.  You can find out the place
name buy entering your Post code in the "City" field.  Or you can look
up the place for your self on the Office of National Statistics site
http://neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/default.asp?nsid=false&CE=True&SE=True

Then use the LA i.e Reading for the "State" and the ward for the "City".

regards,
Tom.

--
main(int c,char **v){long x;while(--c){sscanf(*++v,"%li",&x);
printf("Decimal = %ld\nHex = 0x%lx\nOctal = 0%lo\n",x,x,x);}}