[sclug] Mice of many buttons

Smiles, Mark Mark msmiles at agere.com
Mon Mar 1 11:38:51 UTC 2004

Will,
Try running out the output of xmodmap and examining the buttons.
e.g.
	xmodmap -pke >/tmp/xmodmap.out

If you play around with the xmodmap settings and invoke these from an
appropriate file name scheme for what you currently have to what you
want, this should work. I recently had to solve a uk and us keyboard
mapping problem in cygwin and used the same solution.

Mark Smiles