[sclug] Exim + Amavis-ng

Scott Rixon scott at green-flag.com
Sun Mar 7 11:02:02 UTC 2004

Cracked it I think.. There was a line in the AMavis-ng config for Exim.
That passed -oMr no-scan I changed this to Scanned-ok and it works! Sent
through a test virus and it picked it up!

Next problem!

Procmail...

I added a .procmailrc to my local users directory for spamassassin and
all my mail was sent to /var/spool/mail/$user! I am using Maildir not
mbox but procmail doesn't seem to know about it, or is is spamassasin?

Scott