[sclug] Second meeting a month?

Paul Vanlint paul at polyzing.com
Fri Mar 12 23:04:46 UTC 2004

Yes, I agree some kind of formal thing would be good. How many people would
turn up to such a thing though? We would probably need quite a few for a
formal event.

I went along to the RUG meeting at the british legion and that was a good
venue, but there was a large number of people that turned up.

Paul.