[sclug] Video Software?

Graham R. Balharrie graham at hollymoon.co.uk
Mon May 17 22:16:09 UTC 2004

Hey people,

Just a quick (AND DESPERATE) question!

Does anybody know of any software - Linux or otherwise... - that would
be able to-

1.)  Show full screen previews of live video inputs
2.)     Be able to support views from - usb webcams, wintv inputs etc
3.)  Is able to switch between the different inputs

I am organising a large music event. and have been given a large number
of mini cameras along with web cams. and I would like to be able to
switch between them at different times.

Does anyone kno of any software to do this?

Thanks
Graham