[sclug] browser plugins

Neil Haughton n.a.haughton at bigfoot.com
Wed May 19 17:28:25 UTC 2004

I've put a copy of raclass.zip in the .../firefox/plugins directory, and
j2re has been installed (I can see the  java 1.4.2_02 gcc32 plugin
listed), and I've changed the rights on raclass.zip to rwxrwxrwx, but I
still can't see it in Firefox.

Does raclass.zip need to be unpacked or something? I'm sure I haven't
had this trouble before.

Neil.