[sclug] Just a hello

Ian Michell ian.michell at hanzi.co.uk
Fri May 21 08:29:23 UTC 2004

simon wrote:

> Just thought i'd introduce myself.
>
> Names Simon, i'm from wokingham.  Only been into linux for about 3
> weeks now, hope being a newb is ok.
> I'm running WinXP and FC2 final release dual boot,  couple of things
> to sought out with it but i wont hammer you with stupid questions
> unless i need to.
>
> I didn't realise that linux had such a massive community.  You don't
> find this kind of community support with MS.
>
> Anyway that's about it for now.
>
> Thanks for accepting me
>
> SimonB  (I notice there's 2 other simon's so I'll call myself that)

Greetings,

In that case I will introduce myself to you too, I'm Ian, I live in
Wokingham, refuse to run Windows on my home PC's, I run 3 gentoo boxes -
Laptop, Desktop and Server.

This is quite a quiet list, not much to stir, you must attend our LUG
meetings (although I have been bad and have only attended 1! :S (but
plan to attend another one - I promise (no seriously)))

Thats it for me, I did my introduction :P

Ian out...