[sclug] Sclug meeting this Wednesday

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Tue Aug 9 09:46:23 UTC 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 18:40:10 +0100, Neil Haughton wrote:
: >The next meeting of the SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond pub in
: >King's Road, Reading, at 19:30 this Wednesday.

: >See http://www.sclug.org.uk/ for directions.

: Will the regulars be sitting outside or inside this time? Outside would
: tempt me. :-)

The social pariahs -- AKA 'smokers' -- live out there.  Inside's nicer :-)

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.