[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 10th August at 19:30

Spiros Kapetanakis spizkapa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:53:13 UTC 2005

> How far west? Do the night buses go near you?
Not too far, southcote road, just before Prospect Park. The buses
probably do come my way but I'm so new in town that I haven't
investigated them yet. Another thing on the agenda...

> > Any free beer this time?
>
> No. Which is probably good because I still wasn't feeling healthy enough
> to drink it. Also, Dickon went for the extreme grill instead of his
> usual outlandish burger combination, so we missed out on the associated
> entertainment.
Hmm, linux, beer, outlandish burgers, extreme grill and associated
entertainment... Damn, this sounds like a fun event!

Spiros