[sclug] Two people scared off...

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Fri Aug 12 08:16:27 UTC 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 12:25:22PM +0100, Simon Heywood wrote:
> Also, Dickon went for the extreme grill instead of his usual
> outlandish burger combination, so we missed out on the associated
> entertainment.

And Andrew managed to scare off two new people.  Er, I think one said he
was called Richard but I might misremember.  They appeared, sat near
Andrew whilst he scared them away, played with a laptop a bit and then
ran away!

So if you're on list, we're not all as scary as Richard, honest *ducks*

Simon.

--
[ "Her name is Bambi?" - Scully                                        ]
        Black Cat Networks.  http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/