[sclug] POS systems

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Aug 12 22:57:21 UTC 2005

Hi

Id be keen to help out. Im not much use with POS (but check out
http://www.linux-pos.org/ as a starting point). Id be happy to help you
migrate to linx and with web stuff though. Are you the same guys that operate
out of the New Hope Center two days a month?

Regards

Tim

--
"The mind once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas never returns to its
original dimensions."