[sclug] Small hosting requirement

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Wed Aug 17 12:17:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 13:04:27 +0100, Matt wrote:
: * Dickon Hood <sclug at splurge.fluff.org> [2005-08-17 12:54:53]:

: > Generally considered quite expensive.  Buy a proper server instead.

: Yes, I suspect it's not really as necessary these days now that most
: x86 server-type motherboards have finally caught up with
: ${RISC_SERVER_VENDOR}, I've heard some can even boot over the network
: these days?

Yup.  I've installed my last three Debian boxes that way.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.