[sclug] Jukebox

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Aug 26 22:40:43 UTC 2005

On Friday 26 Aug 2005 23:27, Alan Pearson wrote:
> www.slimdevices.com

I had a look at them. Streaming devices seem all the rage at the moment. But
they require me to have both my computer *and* this device on, in which case
I might as well just keep lugging my laptop back and forth :)

What I really want is a small box that will boot up nice and quick and play my
music without needing twenty other devices running up my electricity bill ;)

Regards,
Tom