[sclug] Pissup tomorrow.

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at weardale.cl
Tue Dec 13 21:12:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 17:58 +0000, Dickon Hood wrote:
> It's the second Wednesday, but I've not seen the reminder email.
>
> Back of Beyond, 1930, as usual tomorrow?

Dickon,

You've not seen mail from the list since Nov 25.   For some reason your
mail bounced.  The list will automagicaly turn off mail to you if your
bounce score reaches 5.0.

I've re-enabled it but you could have done that yourself via the web
interface.

regards,
Tom.

Those that understand Binary and those that don't.