[sclug] The SCLUG survey !!! (Kingsclere)

Bob Dunlop bob.dunlop at xyzzy.org.uk
Sun Feb 13 10:07:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sunday 13 February 2005 02:28, Alan Pearson wrote:
> So off you trot to http://www.alandpearson.f2s.com/survey/sclug1.html

So off I trotted and what I got was "A vote from your IP address has been
received within the last week. Please try again later."  which is kinda
interesting.

The boring solution is that the IP checking in the survey script is borked.

The more interesting is that Kingscleres incompetent ISP (FDM/Avanti) maps
the entire village onto a single IP and someone else from the village got
there first.  So is there anyone else from Kingsclere on this list ?
--
        Bob Dunlop