[sclug] Netvigator & Linux (on a Linksys WRT54G)

Leon Ward leon at countersnipe.com
Thu Feb 17 15:24:58 UTC 2005

Hi,
I had one of these box's a while back, was a real pain to get them to
take it back without charging me an arm and a leg. Serious lag!

I had it working on my Linux (Debian) box without any real hassle, ill
dig out the conf files when I get home.

Tip: Make sure you are happy with its performance (or lack of) while
still within the trial period, if not, send it back!

-Leon