[sclug] Wanted: accounts on odd Unix boxes

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu Jul 14 21:57:06 UTC 2005

I've found myself maintaining a compiler toolchain, the Amsterdam Compiler
Kit:

http://tack.sourceforge.net

I have it running on Linux and mostly on Minix, but I don't have much in the
way of test environments; I've had a few reports of failures on some other
platforms, but it's a pig to debug unless I can actually play with it.

Accordingly:

Does anyone have any 'net connected Unix or Unix-alike machines that they'd
willing to let me have an account on? I'd need about 50MB of persistant
space, 200MB of temporary space (to build in), XXXX inodes, and access to a C
compiler. All I'll want to do is to build it, tweak it, build it again, and
repeat until done. Definitely no warez sites.

I have access to Linux and *BSD ix86 machines. What I'm particularly looking
for is:

* OS X
* Solaris (Sparc, preferably)
* Anything else --- anyone still got an OSF/1 box?

Alas, I can offer no reward other than my gratitude, beer and (if you want it)
a credit on the website. Plus, of course, a compiler that will let you build
your Occam and Objective C programs for the 6502.

--
"Curses! Foiled by the chilled dairy treats of righteousness!" --- Earthworm
Jim (evil)