[sclug] Some more bits and bobs...

Hamlesh Motah admin at hamlesh.com
Fri Jul 15 00:55:28 UTC 2005

As I continue my clear out of old kit a few more of these emails will appear
:)

Free;

Apollo Fax/Modem PCMCIA card (no dongle, just the card)
3Com EtherLinkIII LAN PCMCIA card (no dongle, just the card)
2 x Sun Sparc Classic
Terayon TeraJet 210 Cable Modem (boxed as new)

Offers;

CISCO 2926T managed 24 port switch
Compaq NC6136 1000SX Gigabit/Fibre network card
Zoltrix ISDN 128K Terminal Adapter (boxed as new)
Hercules Gamesurround Fortissimo II sound card
Mentor ADSL USB modem (boxed as new)
DS3 Serial card (AKA PAT3) for a CISCO 7200 VXR
3 x 16 Port 1U CAT5 patch panel
USB White Apple Keyboard (http://tinyurl.com/9y53a)

These items are all in Reading, collection or delivery can be arranged.

Thanks :) Hamlesh.