[sclug] SUSE 9.3

Tim tim at holmes.name
Mon Jul 18 15:21:24 UTC 2005

Thanks Alex.
You are completely right about swapping from distro to distro, I am
trying to stop doing that its just a case of finding the one with the
least quirks to start with. I will have to change my info search
procedure as well as my main use is deja.com - yes I know it google
groups now. My only excuse is that I was using a 26k link and the net
was not my favoured source of info.
Thanks for all the info below, it will certainly give me a good start.

Tim