[sclug] Netgear WG511 not playing ball

Derek M Jones derek at knosof.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 23:08:56 UTC 2005

Alan,

Your problems sounds very similar to my experience
installing Suse 10 on one machine recently (everything went
ok on another machine).

In the end I gave up and did a clean install of 9.3 and
then upgraded to 10.0 (oddly enough when online upgrading packages
using yast it thinks I am still running a 9.3 system).