[sclug] Re: php problems

Stuart Major stuartmajor at phonecoop.coop
Sat Sep 3 19:54:35 UTC 2005

Hi Graham,

I moved my index.php file from the htdocs directory to the public_html
file and when I try www.bluejays.co.uk/index.php now I get this error:

FATAL ERROR! Required file Core.php not found (on Opera)

and:

A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again.

when I use Firefox!

I have the Core.php file in the directory:  root / htdocs / bluejays / core

Do I need to move this as well as index.php?

And if I try www.bluejays.co.uk in Firefox I get the same fatal error
and 'Hello' in Opera (this must be something to do with the fact that
most of the time I was trying out things with the .txt file using Opera
right?)

This is very confusing and much harder than I thought!

If you can still help me it would be much appreciated,  Stuart.