[sclug] linux world & expo next week

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Wed Sep 28 14:42:38 UTC 2005

https://secure.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/wraps/registration/non_delegate_form.php
>  but I'm not sure if they'll have time to send the stuff to you.
>
>  I have been to one of these before and they are an incredible amount
>  of fun, educational and entertaining.
>  Spiros

Yes I will be going on the Thursday. I would love to attend both days
but I have a commitment wednesday :-(

I will be going by train from Bracknell Martins Heron Station on the
earliest off-peak service headed for waterloo, probably changing to
central line (I think) at Richmond(?) to get to Olympia.

mail me and maybe we can meet up etc at some point?
--
alan cocks