[sclug] Software Freedom Day - any further arrangemenbt details?

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Aug 20 18:31:19 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 07:27:35PM +0100, alan c wrote:
> Any latest details about a Reading event or install fest?

On the subject of Software Freedom Day I had a chat with a friend who works
for Bracknell Forrest Council. She tells me that if you guys wanted to go to
Bracknell shopping centre on SFD then they'd likely have no problems with
you handing out leaflets / CDs, and talking to people about free software.

If someone wants to take charge of SFD in Bracknell then give me a shout and
I'll pass her details on.

Cheers,
Al.