[sclug] Fortnightly Linux media lab in Reading, starts this Sat

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sat Feb 18 16:55:07 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Just a quick note to say thanks to Simon and David for turning up. A
reasonable number of people had a look and a play with the machines, talked
to us a bit and went on to see the other stuff on show for the Rising Sun
open day.

We'll be back again in two weeks time, Sat 4th March, 11-4.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com