[sclug] Long distance Wifi

Peter Brewer p.w.brewer at reading.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 10:21:46 UTC 2006

Tom, Ed and Raz

Thanks for the input.  Will definitely give this a go but will have to
wait for our friends in the valley to get back from their holidays
first!  In the mean time does anyone have any links to idiot guides on
building antenna?  This will have to be a budget project as gadgets (and
mortgages) make me a poor man. :-(

Cheers

Pete