[sclug] Seagate ST3300831A-RK Barracuda 300GB 7200RPM disk

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Sat Mar 4 14:43:19 UTC 2006

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 14:26:24 +0000, John Stumbles wrote:
: I've been looking for a bigger HDD and just seen that ebuyer are doing
: these for 70 quid which is the best price/capacity I've seen.

: Seagate ST3300831A-RK Barracuda 300GB 7200RPM

: http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2VsZWN0X3Byb2R1Y3Rfb3ZlcnZpZXc=&product_uid=81597

Hmm.  Nice.

: Are Seagates any good though? groups.google didn't throw up any horror
: stories but maybe some folks here have Deeper Clue.

Their SCSIs are fantastic.  I've no idea about their IDEs, though.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.