[sclug] How to stop checking for spam on mailing list posts

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Sep 5 22:34:18 UTC 2006

Ahoy,

Thanks for the responses so far. I had a quick play with spamprobe and it
immediately gave an innocent test mail from a friend a very high spam score,
so more testing needed on that front! I'll try ASSP sometime too.

For now I've moved the SpamAssassin line out of Procmail's config into
individual users' maildrop files, just so it doesn't catch any mailing list
traffic, which should help.

Kind regards,
Tom

--
The task of critique is not to denounce the ideals, but to show their
transformation into ideologies, and to challenge the ideology in the