[sclug] DHCP problem

Keith Edmunds keith at midnighthax.com
Mon Sep 11 16:38:21 UTC 2006

On 09/11/2006 2:09:11 PM +0100
pieter Claassen <pieter at claassen.co.uk> said:

> How does one do remote support of a network that uses DHCP?

What exactly do you want to do? If you need to connect to a system
behind a NAT firewall, you could use ssh tunnelling. If you need to find
the IP address of it, there are many ways (eg, 'ifconfig' from a
terminal window). If you can give more details of what you want to do,
and what aspect of the DHCP network is giving problems, then I'm sure we
can help.

Keith

--
Keith Edmunds