[sclug] Linux help needed @ fortnightly workshops & summer festival

mail@europa.demon.co.uk mail
Thu Apr 12 10:51:46 UTC 2007

I attended a couple of the earlier workshops, and would be more than willing to pitch in, time permitting, though sometimes my availability can be a bit unpredictable, unfortunately. Don't think I'll make the 21st April, but may be able to attend the next one (5th May, I presume).

On my personal box I skipped Edgy, as I wasn't too convinced how solid it might be, and am still on Dapper at the moment, I think I'm going switch directly to Feisty presently and suspect it might be better to try for Feisty for this as well if we can.

Anyway if it does turn out that I can get there for the 5th I'll let you know, not quite sure how it's going to work out yet.

--
John Barron