[sclug] Problem with mailing list server?

James Wyper jrwyper at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 11:15:02 UTC 2007

I replied to Tom's message mid-morning, but didn't get my response
copied back to me from the sclug mailing list server (as I normally
do), and didn't get John's message either (I only knew of it when the
digest arrived just now).  Is something happening that's causing
individual messages to be delayed?  (Reading the headers in Tom's
message it appears to have spent 45 minutes hanging around in
wallis.weardale.cl before being passed on to my yahoo account).

Thanks
James.