[sclug] Mobile Internet from T Mobile.

Adam Thompson adwulf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:43:34 UTC 2007

On 06/12/2007, Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com> wrote:
> Web 'n' Walk Plus Free USB modem
>
> ? ?15 per month
> ? Web 'n' Walk Plus 24 month contract
> ? Up to 3GB of data allowance a month and speeds of up to 1.8Mbps

I went for the T-Mobile USB option, and have just received an email from them:

"Dear Adam,

Thank you for ordering a T-Mobile phone.

Regrettably, the handset you have ordered is currently out of stock.
We are expecting further stock shortly..."

It does seem a little odd that I was able to complete the order on
their website, and only 4 days later was I notified the item isn't in
stock.
So - if you are looking to try mobile broadband and want to get it in
a timely fashion, give T-Mobile a miss until you've verified they've
actually got what you want in stock.

--
AdamT
*** WARNING : This message originates from a parallel universe ***