[sclug] Fujitsu Siemens Amilo laptop - any good for Linux?

John Stumbles john at stumbles.org.uk
Thu Dec 20 09:29:10 UTC 2007

I've seen one of these with a fairly good spec at reasonable price but
don't know if there'd be problems with it running Linux (especially
things like the wireless interface: my only previous experience trying
to get an external wireless card running on a laptop were that it'd boot
and see the card in knoppix but hang when I tried to use it).

Anyone know if they have a reputation for reliability, or otherwise?

--
John Stumbles