[sclug] RBL recommendations

Martin Summers Martin.Summers at ansys.com
Mon Feb 12 10:49:01 UTC 2007

Hello there !

I can confirm that we (as a company) have experienced problems when sending e-mails to destinations that are protected by spamhaus. It was something silly - the e-mail sender IP was not of the same domain name as the e-amil domain name, and this was due to a period of transition on our part. However, it was very difficult to get off of the blacklist once we were listed, even long after the problem was rectified.

 Regards,

Martin