[sclug] duplicate mail

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at weardale.cl
Thu Jun 28 16:57:00 UTC 2007

On Thu, June 28, 2007 10:08 am, Dickon Hood wrote:

> Now, I don't know if Zen are doing something interesting with outbound
> port 25 (if I was running a medium-to-large consumer-level ISP I certainly
> would), but something appears to be causing vigra.tmdg.co.uk
> ([82.69.226.34] helo=wallis.weardale.cl) to redeliver.

As far as I know they don't.  Yes usning a mail server on an ADSL line is
not really a very good idea.  Unfortunately it's taking me longer than
planned to move everything back on to my server in Harbour Exchange.

I hope to have a new server by the end of next month and so if you can
just live with it a short while longer.

I thought it was only Dickon that had the problem.  If several people are
having the problem then I try to get thing done in the next couple of
weeks.

Tom.

--
There are 10 sorts of people in the world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't.